Smashbox BB Cream
- As well as moisturizing it has an SPF 35
- This is a Cruelty Free Product
- "No Makeup Look" so natural and beautiful
- Not for you if you want a Full Coverage Foundation.
- A little bit on the pricey side
Smashbox BB Cream
I came across Smashbox BB Cream as sample I was given in a Makeup Store. I had never really tried a BB Cream before so I was intrigued to give it a go. First of all I was interested in what BB stood for. Some markets call it a Blemish Balm and some call it a Beauty Balm. BB Cream has both the perfection power of a foundation and the moisturizing power of a skincare product. On top of that, it also provides a sunblock. So I had to give this little tube of goodness a go.
The outcome of Smashbox BB Cream
Well I wasn’t disappointed. My skin had that lovely Natural Look which I love and felt very hydrated and moisturized. It has a soft creamy texture on the skin so you don’t feel like your wearing makeup. Because it is so light it wasn’t sitting in the lines and wrinkles and making me look older.
I was so happy with the sample I went back to the store to buy a full sized product. Its a little on the expensive side but the benefits far out way the higher price. Its now my go to product for a natural lovely daytime look. When I am changing it up for an evening look I simply apply a small bit of foundation over the top as I still want the benefits form my BB Cream.
Smashbox BB Cream is a Amazing
- Instantly creates even, radiant skin.
- Works as primer as well as BB Cream
- Perfects and hydrates
- Banishes Shine
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Can be worn just as itself or under foundation for extra coverage
- Great coverage for that “No Makeup Look”
- 8 Shades to choose from
- SPF 35
- This a Cruelty Free Product
Apply a small amount with fingertips like you would a moisturizer.
The product is so light you won’t need for a brush.
Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.